The Basics... man.
1. Name? Charlotte
2. Age? 15
3. Where are ya residing as of now? Massachusetts, right on the beach.
4. How do you like it there? It's comfy living in a tiny historical town.
5. What is the most important thing to you? Friends, respect, music.
6. Do you like Ice-Cream? What Flavor(s)? Oh yes. Phish Phood from Ben and Jerry's. :)
Your Inner Hippy
1. What political issue/current event are you most passionate about man, and why? I just want the soldiers to leave. I think they went in there with high hopes thinking in less than a year we'd fight the good fight.. but now they've been there so long, they're probably losing hope. Free the soldiers.
2. Tell us about a creative hobby of yours (do you draw or write songs…ect): I play piano and write. :) I'm constantly writing down what I feel or think.
3. Describe your far out style (you can just post a pic if you like): Moccasins or cowboy boots. Old band tshirts, or tshirts of old bands. haha. Mostly jeans or a long flowing skirt. Never short skirts, ew. My neck is adorned with hemp necklaces.
4. Are you a pothead or something similar? I guess you could say that.
5. Talk about your spirituality: I believe that I'm the only person who can take care of myself, there's no god or buddha who will bless me. If I want something, I'm going to have to go out there and get it. It keeps me ambitious.
6. Give us a “hippy quote” man (one you made up or a famous one): "If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal." - John Lennon.
7. Give yourself a political label (liberal, conservative, libertarian, green, independent, republican,democrat, ect.): Independent.
8. What’s your favorite inscense/candle/air freshener scent? Coconut.
9. Like, give us some good advice to live by: An eye for an eye, and the world would be blind.
10. What’s your favorite “hippy” singer/band/artist/song: Bob Dylan, John Lennon, and Janis Joplin.
11. How do you treat people? With acceptance and respect for who they are, and I try as hard as I can to understand where they are coming from.
12. Are you a vegetarian/vegan/fruitarian? Sadly, no.
13. Just tell us why you think you’re a hippy. Rememeber short and sweet! I'm more caring than most people. I believe in peace and respect. Why can't we all just get along and love one another? If I can do it, if Lennon could do it, why can't all the world try it?